CompTIA A+, N+ & Security+ Training Courses
The CompTIA A+ certification is the industry standard for computer support technicians. The international, vendor-neutral certification proves competence in areas such as installation, preventative maintenance, networking, security and troubleshooting. CompTIA A+ certified technicians also have excellent customer service and communication skills to work with clients.
A+ and Network+ Boot Camp Course Description
Data-point Microsystem provides the best training for A+ and Network+ Boot Camp: In seven days you will be trained for CompTIA A+ Essentials and Technician exam as well as the Network+ exam.
CompTIA A+ certification validates the latest skills needed by today's computer support professionals. CompTIA A+ ensures the right people have the right skills. While many of the essential skills are universal, there are additional skills required to support the needs of businesses. By offering alternative validation paths for specific job scenarios, CompTIA A+ gives individuals the ability to grow their careers in a certain area, and employers the flexibility to choose the validation that best fits their needs.
Two exams are necessary to be certified in the latest version of CompTIA A+: CompTIA A+ Essentials, exam code 220-701; and CompTIA A+ Practical Application, exam code 220-702.
CompTIA A+ Essentials measures the necessary competencies of an entry-level IT professional with a recommended 500 hours of hands-on experience in the lab or field. It tests for the fundamentals of computer technology, networking and security, as well as the communication skills and professionalism now required of all entry-level IT professionals.
CompTIA A+ Practical Application is an extension of the knowledge and skills identified in CompTIA A+ Essentials, with more of a "hands-on" orientation focused on scenarios in which troubleshooting and tools must be applied to resolve problems.
The CompTIA Network+ certification is an international industry credential that validates the knowledge of networking professionals. This course teaches the fundamentals of networking and prepares students for the Network+ certification exam. Through hands-on training and exercises students learn the vendor-independent skills and concepts necessary for all networking professionals.
In order to be certified in the latest version of CompTIA Network+, students have to pass exam N10-004: Network+ Certification
The exam addresses the latest skills needed by technicians, such as basic principles on how to secure a network. The exam covers network technologies, media and topologies, devices, management, tools and security. Although not a prerequisite, it is recommended that CompTIA Network+ candidates have at least nine months of experience in network support or administration or academic training, along with a CompTIA A+ certification.
Training Packages & Career Tracks that include the A+ and Network+ Boot Camp Course
- A+ and Network+ Certification - Boot Camp
- Career Track: Database Administrator
- Career Track: Help Desk Technician
- Career Track: Network Engineer (Multi-Platform and Security)
A+ and Network+ Boot Camp Course Objectives
- You will install, upgrade, repair, configure, optimize, troubleshoot, and perform preventative maintenance on basic personal computer hardware and operating systems.
- Identify the components of standard desktop personal computers.
- Identify fundamental components and functions of personal computer operating systems.
- Identify best practices followed by professional personal computer technicians.
- Install and configure computer components.
- Install and configure system components.
- Maintain and troubleshoot peripheral components.
- Troubleshoot system components.
- Install and configure operating systems.
- Maintain and troubleshoot installations of Microsoft Windows.
- Identify network technologies.
- Install and manage network connections.
- Support laptops and portable computing devices.
- Support printers and scanners.
- Identify personal computer security concepts.
- Support personal computer security.
- Describe the purpose of networking protocols and networking in general
- Identify features of various network operating systems and the clients used to access them.
- Describe the OSI networking model and its relationship to networking components.
- Describe the network components relating to the Physical layer of the OSI model.
- Describe the function of the Data Link layer of the OSI model.
- Explain how data is transmitted over a network.
- Describe the function of the Network layer of the OSI model.
- Describe the function of the Transport layer of the OSI model.
- Describe the function of the Session layer of the OSI model.
- Explain the fundamental concepts of the TCP/IP protocol suite.
- Explain the use of TCP/IP addresses and subnets.
- Access and use a TCP/IP network.
- Describe the requirements for remote network access.
- Explain the need for and ways to implement network security and fault tolerance.
- Describe the types of information that need to be gathered prior to installing or updating a network operating system.
- Explain ways to monitor and manage a network.
- Describe a systematic approach for troubleshooting network problems.
Required Prerequisites for the A+ and Network+ Boot Camp course
- Computing Fundamentals
The A+ and Network+ Boot Camp Course prepare students for the following Exams
- 220-801 : CompTIA A+ Essentials
- 220-802 : CompTIA A+ Practical Application
- N10-005 : Network+ Certification
- Personal Computer Components
- Operating System Fundamentals
- PC Technician Professional Best Practices
- Installing and Configuring Peripheral Components
- Installing and Configuring System Components
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Peripheral Components
- Troubleshooting System Components
- Installing and Configuring Operating Systems
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows
- Network Technologies
- Installing and Managing Network Connections
- Supporting Laptops and Portable Computing Devices
- Supporting Printers and Scanners
- Personal Computer Security Concepts
- Supporting Personal Computer Security
- Basic Network Knowledge
- Servers and Clients
- Introduction to the OSI Model
- TCP/IP Fundamentals
- IP Addressing, Subnetting and Supernetting
- Remote Access Protocols
- Network Security and Fault Tolerance
- Preparing for Network Installation
- Maintaining the Network
- Troubleshooting the Network
MODE OF PAYMENTCompTIA Course Fee: N60,000
with a discounts of 5,000 if paid early (Inclusive of Training Materials and Certificate).
ACCOUNT NAME: Data-Point Microsystems Ltd.
BANK NAME:Diamond Bank Plc. ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0016570624
OR BANK NAME: First Bank Plc. ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2014201435
MODE OF APPLICATION
After payment send teller details, your name and Choice of training location to: email@example.com or text 08039262657. You will receive a confirmation text.
Apapa Training Centre
Apapa Office: Data-Point Building, 21 Kudaisi Street,
TIME: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm (week days).
Anthony Village Training Centre
4, Ayanboye Street, Off Faramobi Ajike Street, Anthony Village, Lagos . .
Date: 3 days in a week for 2 weeks.
TIME: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm (week days).
Weekend classes Available.
Portharcourt Training Centre
133, Ikwere Road, By Kampala B/Stop, Mile II Diobu, Portharcourt, Rivers State.
Abuja Training Centre
Alexis Hotel and Conference Centre, Plot 693 Awolowo Obafemi Way Jabi Distract Abuja. .
Hurry now early payment wil get discount of N5,000, free consultation for managing your start up business as Intercom Enterprise. You can also pay at the venue but no discount will be given. Details Call: 08039262657, 08056574122