Abidemi Odukomaiya is a pioneer founder of Data-point Microsystems Ltd since year 2000 as a Training
Officer and rose to his present position as Executive Director training and strategy Adviser.
- Certified Information Technology Professional with over 10 years of experience using IT Service Management and Project Management best practices to provide top-notch service, sets high standards and exceed expectations.
- Highly motivated, dependable troubleshooter and problem solver.
- Customer-focused performer who is committed to quality in every task – from personal interaction with coworkers and users to high level of service provided to company/customer.
- Valued contributor who performs confidently and effectively under pressure and thrives on challenge.
- Excellent communicator and good listener. Enthusiastic learner who quickly grasps concepts and technical skills.
EDUCATIONMasters of Business Administration (MBA) for Engineering Business Managers
Manchester Business School, UK.
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc Hons) Mathematics & Statistics
University of Lagos, Nigeria.
- Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCITP)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- Blackberry Certified Support Specialist (BCSS)
- IT Service Management (ITIL) Certified
- RINCE2 Project Management Certified
- Dell Certified Systems Expert (DCSE)
- Member, British Computer Society - MBCS
- Member, Institute of IT Service Management - MISM