CHFI (Computer hacking forensic investigation) certification course equips the IT professionals with the process of identifying hacking attacks, by collecting evidence to report the crime. It is the meant to train the professional responsible to guard the organization from future attacks.
The candidate in CHFI training course learn about the EC-Council’s CHFI penetration testing methodologies and tools and also about the methods to conduct computer investigations using latest digital forensics technologies.
- CEH Certification or sound Knowledge in this Domain area.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP
Who Should participate?
- E-Business Security professionals
- Systems administrators
- IT managers
- Government agencies
- Legal professionals
- Banking, Insurance and other professionals
CHFI training course prepares you for:
- EC0 312-49
- Module 01: Computer Forensics In Today's World
- Module 02: Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Module 03: Searching and Seizing Computers
- Module 04: Digital Evidence
- Module 05: First Responder
- Module 06: Computer Forensics Lab
- Module 07: Understanding Hard Disks and FIle Systems
- Module 08: Windows Forensics
- Module 09: Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Module 10: Recovering Deleted Files and Deleted Partitions
- Module 11: Forensic Investigation using AcessData FTK
- Module 12: Forensic Investigation Using Encase
- Module 13: Steganography and Image File Forensics
- Module 14: Application Password Crackers
- Module 15: Log Capturing and Event Correlation
- Module 16: Network Forensics, Investigating Logs & Investigating Network Traffic
- Module 17: Investigating Wireless Attacks
- Module 18: Investigating Web Attacks
- Module 19: Tracking Emails and Investigating Email Crimes
- Module 20: Mobile Forensics
- Module 21: Investigative Reports
- Module 22: Becoming an Expert Witness
MODE OF PAYMENTEthical Hacking Course Fee: N80,000
with a discounts of 20% if paid early (Inclusive of Training Materials and Certificate)
ACCOUNT NAME: Data-Point Microsystems Ltd.
BANK NAME: First Bank Plc. ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2014201435
MODE OF APPLICATION
After payment send teller details, your name and Choice of training location to: email@example.com or text 08039262657. You will receive a confirmation text.
Lagos Training Centre
Anthony Village Office: 4, Ayanboye Street, Off Faramobi Ajike Street, Anthony Village, Anthony, Lagos
Portharcourt Training Centre
133, Ikwere Road, By Kampala B/Stop, Mile II Diobu, Portharcourt, Rivers State.
Abuja Training Centre
Alexis Hotel and Conference Centre,
Plot 693 Awolowo Obafemi Way Jabi Distract Abuja.
Hurry now early payment will get discount of 20% discount,, free consultation for managing your start up business as Enterprise. You can also pay at the venue but no discount will be given. Details Call: 08039262657, 08056574122