EC-Council (CEH, CHFI & ECSA)
Data-point Institute of Information Technology is proud to be an EC-Council Accredited Training Center. Every course follows the EC-Council Official Curriculum and is taught by an EC-Council Certified Trainer.
CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker v7 Boot Camp Course.
This class will immerse the students into an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems. The lab intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems. CEHv7 provides a comprehensive ethical hacking and network security-training program to meet the standards of highly skilled security professionals. Hundreds of SMEs and authors have contributed towards the content presented in the CEHv7 courseware. Latest tools and exploits uncovered from the underground community are featured in the new package. When a student leaves this intensive class they will have hands on understanding and experience in Ethical Hacking.
CEH v7 Features and Enhancements Includes:
- CEH v7 showcases the latest hacking techniques and countermeasures.
- Updated core content and well-organized flow for a best-in-class learning experience.
- Exclusive section for countermeasures against different attacks with detailed explanation of how to implement the countermeasures in a real-time environment.
- Attractive and descriptive diagrammatic representations of concepts and attacks.
- Complete section dedicated to penetration testing, illustrating how to implement learned concepts to test network system security.
- Courseware includes over 20GB of the latest hacking and security tools.
- A result-oriented, descriptive lab manual; the labs showcased in the courseware are tested against the latest Operating Systems with all patches and hot fixes applied
Intended Audience for the CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker v7 Boot Camp Course
- This course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
- Candidate should have at least two years of information technology experience, a strong working knowledge of TCP/IP, and a basic familiarity with Linux or strong working support knowledge of Microsoft XP or Vista.
Training Packages & Career Tracks that include the CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker v7 Boot Camp Course
CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker v7 Boot Camp Course Objectives
- Students will begin by understanding perimeter defenses work and then be lead into scanning and attacking their own networks, no real network is harmed.
- Students then learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system.
- Students will also learn about Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation.
The CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker v7 Boot Camp Course prepare students for the following Exams
- 312-50 : Certified Ethical Hacker
CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker v7 Boot Camp Course Outline
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- System Hacking
- Trojans and Backdoors
- Viruses and Worms
- Social Engineering
- Denial of Service
- Session Hijacking
- Hacking Web servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Evading IDS, Firewalls and Honeypots
- Buffer Overflows
- Penetration Testing
CHFI: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Course Description
The Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) course will give participants the necessary skills to identify an intruder's footprints and to properly gather the necessary evidence to prosecute. Many of today's top tools of the forensic trade will be taught during this course, including software, hardware and specialized techniques.
Intended Audience for the CHFI: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Course
- Police and other law enforcement personnel
- Defense and Military personnel
- e-Business Security professionals
- Systems administrators
- Legal professionals Banking
- Insurance and other professionals
- Government agencies
- IT managers
- CEH and CHFI Certification
- 312-49 : Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- Computer Forensics and Investigations as a Profession
- Understanding Computer Investigations
- Working with Windows and DOS Systems
- Macintosh and Linux Boot Processes and Disk Structures
- The Investigator's Office and Laboratory
- Current Computer Forensics Tools
- Digital Evidence Controls
- Processing Crime and Incident Scenes
- Data Acquisition
- Computer Forensic Analysis
- E-mail Investigations
- Recovering Image Files
- Writing Investigation Reports
- Becoming an Expert Witness
- Computer Security Incident Response Team
- Logfile Analysis
- Recovering Deleted Files
- Application Password Crackers
- Investigating E-Mail Crimes
- Investigating Web Attacks
- Investigating Network Traffic
- Investigating Router Attacks
- The Computer Forensics Process
- Data Duplication
- Windows Forensics
- Linux Forensics
- Investigating PDA
- Enforcement Law and Prosecution
- Investigating Trademark and Copyright Infringement