Regardless of how small or large a business is, Oracle offers a database solution that can lower IT costs, while maintaining security.
Expand your horizon with a broad knowledge of Oracle database products, while discovering new insights from various data sources.
By investing in Oracle Database Training, learn how this technology enables you to consolidate onto database clouds and engineering systems.
Oracle Certified Associate Course Outline
- Introduction to Oracle Database
- installing Oracle Database 11g Software on Linux
- Creating an Oracle Database
- Database Interface
- Database Storage Structure
- Administering Users
- Oracle Database Security
- Oracle Net Service
- Performance Maintenance: Objective, Monitoring & Resolving Lock Conflict
- Database Backup and Recovery Concepts
Oracle Certified Professional Course Outline
- OCA courses Above
- Advanced Oracle Database 11g Administration
- Accessing and Manipulating Data
- Retrieving data efficiently with SQL Developer
- Modifying data with SQL statements
- Creating and Managing Database Objects
- Implementing the physical design
- Constructing and maintaining tables
- Building views, sequences and synonyms
- Maintaining Integrity, Security and Performance
- Enforcing integrity and Securing the data
- Improving performance
- Programming with PL/SQL
- Writing basic programs
- Processing data with cursors
- Implementing Server-Side Logic
- Modularizing code
- Creating packages and triggers
MODE OF PAYMENTORACLE CERTIFIED ASSOCIATE Course Fee: N35,000
ORACLE CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL Course Fee: N45,000
with a discounts of 10% if paid early (Inclusive of Training Materials and Certificate)
ACCOUNT NAME: Data-Point Microsystems Ltd.
BANK NAME: First Bank Plc. ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2014201435
MODE OF APPLICATION
After payment send teller details, your name and Choice of training location to: firstname.lastname@example.org or text 08039262657. You will receive a confirmation text.
Lagos Training Centre
Anthony Village Office: 4, Ayanboye Street, Off Faramobi Ajike Street, Anthony Village, Anthony, Lagos
Portharcourt Training Centre
133, Ikwere Road, By Kampala B/Stop, Mile II Diobu, Portharcourt, Rivers State.
Abuja Training Centre
Alexis Hotel and Conference Centre,
Plot 693 Awolowo Obafemi Way Jabi Distract Abuja.
Hurry now early payment will get discount of 10% discount,, free consultation for managing your start up business as Enterprise. You can also pay at the venue but no discount will be given. Details Call: 08039262657, 08056574122