Data-Point Telecoms Technologies Certification
Data-Point Telecoms training provides an overview of the past and modern telecom industry concept, technologies and trends. Explore the telecom landscape from standard and Protocol to Premise, Access, Signal-lining and transport and convergence technologies.
- Understand the communication industry structure , how it is changing and how it affects competition.
- Comprehend the basics of Voice and Data communications technologies
- Understand the difference between analog and digital transmission
- Understand the components of voice networks
- Understand the basic traffic engineering
- Understand Ethernet, MPLS & IP
- Understand XDSL, Cable Modems and wireless Technologies
- Understand what is happening in Voice/Data/Multimedia convergence
- Understand Voice Over IP (VOIP)
- Explore Optical Networking Technologies
- Explore wireless Technologies
- ApllybestPracticesto deploy convegence network.
Data-Point Telecoms Technologies Certification Course Outline
- Inter-Networking on CCNA
- Transmission Engineering
- VSAT Installation, Configuration and Assembly
- Introduction to optical Fibre